My little sister just said no to a free book. She said NO. Apparently she has “too many” unread books.
… I don’t understand.
do you want to know what the difference between you and I is?
I don’t need a man by my side to make me feel happy.
I don’t need a text good morning
and good night to make me feel special.
do you not realize what happens when your happiness depends
solely on someone else?
..they leave you and you are left with nothing.
you will have to pick up your broken fucking pieces alone
“It won’t happen again. It won’t happen again.”
It’s the biggest lie you will feed yourself.
you’re a hopeless romantic that will learn the hard way.
and until you accept this, you are a lovesick fool.
so don’t ever tell me I am less of a woman
because a man isn’t by my side.
I’ve been there, sweetheart.
my side belongs to no one but me
I will never not reblog this gif set whenever it comes across my dash.
The cutest noise in the world- a baby malamute howl
> I lost my manhood for 25 seconds xP
oh sweet baby jesus what a cutie
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- person: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- person: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- person: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- person: well, are they at least free? like how people can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- person: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- person: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
this is why i have trust issues
you can clearly see the first one is red while the second one is blood orange